HOTEL POLICIES - Bed and breakfast Silvia
Please review these policies, as by making a reservation, you are agreeing that you understand and will abide by these policies:
- A 30 % deposit for the entire stay (or min. 100€) is required as a reservation guarantee.
- You will receive our bank details with your booking confirmation.
- Guarantee prepayment for clients is accepted up to 15 days after making the reservation.
- We request final payment upon departure and can be done only in cash. No credit cards accepted.
- Should you wish to modify or cancel a confirmed reservation, you can do it subject to the Cancellation policy.
- All rates are subject to a 9.50 % VAT.
- The rate does not include tourist tax(for the over 7 years old person).
- Note that children aged 7 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number of adults.
- The hotel reserves the right to reject, cancel or modify reservations where it appears that the above contain or have resulted from a mistake or error.
Pension Silvia is a family Bed&Breakfast with a small number of units, therefore we depend on your secure reservations for the successful operation of our business:
- The reservation will be held by 24:00 on the arrival date.
- Cancellations or changes can be made free of charge up to 30 days before arrival. Official cancellation requires written correspondence. In such a case, we will refund your deposit.
- In case of no show or cancellation within 30 days before arrival, we will keep your deposit.
- While we sympathize with unforeseen circumstances, once you have checked in, the room is no longer available to rent therefore no refunds will be given for early departures.
- Pension Silvia cannot accept responsibility of inclement weather, changes in travel plans, personal sickness or injury, family emergencies, etc.
Other Hotel Policy
- Our preferred Check-in time is from 14 to 22 hour on arrival day. If you know that you will be arriving after 22 hours, please call us to make arrangements for a late check-in.
- Check-out time is before 10:00 on departure day.
- Fire safety regulations - in the hotel rooms is forbidden to use irons and private cooking appliances.
- Due to the smoking ban, you’re no longer allowed to smoke in areas where people are working. Of course, you can smoke as much as you like on your room balcony (terrace).
- In consideration for those who have allergies, pets are not allowed.
- Child's cot/crib is available upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel. The maximum number of children's cots permitted in a room is one.
Do not hesitate to contact Pension Silvia for any additional pieces of information at
Pension Silvia, according to TripAdvisor, for the second consecutive year, the best rated Bed & Breakfast in Slovenia.
For your vacation in Portoroz - Piran, we offer rooms with breakfast and also apartments of various sizes.
All rooms and holiday apartments are cosy and comfortably furnished, and have either a terrace or balcony, and of course free WIFI.
Address & Contact Details
Vilfanova ulica 12
SLOVENIA - 6320 Portoroz
Tel +386 5 674 9300
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS: N=45.517510, E=13.575901